Are you looking for a delicious and nutritious breakfast that will help you power through your busy day? Look no further than these fluffy cocoa protein pancakes! These cocoa pancakes are made with all-natural ingredients like oats and mushroom cocoa powder giving you the energy you need to take on whatever comes your way. Plus, they taste amazing - who wouldn't love a stack of chocolatey pancakes for breakfast? Give them a try today!
- 1 cup wheat flour
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 1 Banana
- ⅔ cups of your choice of milk
- 1-2 tbsp of water
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 2 scoops of protein powder
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Blend
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Combine everything in your blender
- Blend on medium until smooth. If the mixture is too dry, add a few splashes of your choice of milk or water to loosen everything up.
- Heat a non-stick pan to medium heat.
- Add butter to the pan and about ¼ cup of the pancake mix.
- When the edges start to dry, and bubbles start to form in the center (2-3 minutes depending on thickness), flip and cook for another minute or two.
- Once pancakes are done, serve with your choice of syrup, peanut butter, and fresh fruits topped with more Cocoa Blend.
Our passion for providing athletes with a natural and safe way to improve their performance shines through in every delicious recipe we create. We want athletes everywhere to know that they can trust our products to help them perform at their best. If you're looking for a tasty way to boost your performance, try adding our Daily Functional Mushroom Cocoa to your next recipe. We promise you won't be disappointed!